May 07, 2011

If I start posting will people start reading?

I don't really mind if people read these posts or not read these posts, this is just a nice way for me to practice my typing skills. It's really fun. Quick! Ask me to type something! Oh wait, you can't. This is my blog. My post. My World. Thanks Blog for being there. Sounding to Emo for me though so Imma go type some more random stuff. Hm... What to type... Summer has been fun... Summer was fun... Dang it! Why is summer ending?!? I haven't even played to my heart's content yet :)). This is so annoying :)). Ah well. Hopefully I can have this much fun when school starts. I miss school though. Mostly the company. I only have my computer as company (and my family but that goes without saying). I love the summer, so hot and well, hot and dry! I can be in a sando and no one would care. I could sweat it the hot off and no one would care. I love summer. Y U have to end?!?! Oh well... Woooh! This post is getting to be longer than I expected. It seems that if I type and type, I'll eventually get a post. Awesome. I love discovering new things by myself about myself. What's in store, Tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment