August 23, 2011

EoRR

1. Most Favorite Topic - Smiles and Laughter.
2. Least Favorite Topic - Sadness and Depression.
3. Misconceptions Clarified - I'm still not ready.
4. Further Questions - What if it never happened?
5. Lesson Learned to Appreciate Life - ...

... I learned a lot about myself. I feel bad that I didn't do what I was supposed to do but I feel happy that I did at least one thing right. I'm still not ready though. I have to go slow and take time learn and then some. This last year will be a long one. I'm going to make the best out of it and I'm going to learn a lot. It doesn't matter if I fail, I'll just have to keep moving forward.

That reminded me of a story I thought up in class today... It goes a little something like this... (if you're reading it, it must mean you're bored)

Ang G-Tech
Alam niyo, ang buhay dapat hindi parang G-Tech. Ang G-Tech pag bumagsak, wala na! Tapos na! 'Di na siya makakasulat pa. Dapat hindi ganon. Tuloy-tuloy lang ang sulat. Huwag tumigil hanggang maubos ang tinta. Pero minsan kasi, ang Ballpen tumitigil rin sa pagsulat. Pero konting alog lang gagana ulit yan. Ipilit. Huwag magpapatalo! Sulat pa rin kahit paulit-ulit na ang sinusulat para lang bumakat man lang sa papel.

Wag maging G-Tech. Pag bumagsak, tuloy lang, sulat lang. Pag ayaw gumagana, alugin o pagpahingahin.

Tapos sumulat muli.

Lesson Learned: Submit notebooks on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment