August 12, 2011

Let's Experiment.

It sucks when you don't know what to do. It sucks being clueless on what you have to be doing and how you're supposed to be doing it. It sucks when no one knows how you feel and no one is there to help.

You know what sucks more? Thinking like you don't know what to do. Thinking like you're clueless on what you have to do be doing and how you're supposed to be doing, when the answer is right in front of your face. It sucks when a billion other people in this world know how you're feeling and you can't seem to ask any of them for help because you're ashamed.

If I want to graduate with honors I have to this properly. I've never done this before but I think this will be the solution to everything. "Practice makes Permanent" that's what my Social Science Teacher told me. I've been lazing around too much and now I've gotten used to it. The drop in quality of my work was barely noticed last last year. But I can't say the same for last year. It's still considerably small but notable enough. And yet, I'm still here, constantly distracting myself. I should be studying. I should be worrying about requirements. And yet.

I'm still here... playing, imagining, laughing, running around, lazing around. I don't wanna grow up yet. The world won't stop turning for me. If I wanna play and I wanna work, I gotta find time for everything. Atleast I know what the problem is, right? Knowing is half the battle, right?

I read through the post and I saw a change of tone and it was surprising. Imma gonna practice my writing. I'm gonna get better :D

No comments:

Post a Comment