October 10, 2011

I Lost The Game.

I'm doing well. Small Progress but Progress nonetheless. I seem to want more though. I guess LDMU is starting to kick in. The feeling isn't as high when I first started looking. Back then, there was zero progress and only all in my head. But now I say it's getting better. I'm more comfortable and there's much more ground to cover. I'm still losing though, to someone who isn't even playing. I'm not sure if I should be glad or not but if he wins it'll hurt but I will have lost trying.

Well atleast, I think I'm still trying. Don't know if I should continue, not exactly sure what lies ahead. Maybe that's what draws me in, and it's probably what's also keeping me away. Five months to go... but there's time and an opportunity in four. There is hope in my pocket, and it'll last me 'til the end of High School. I'll find a new source eventually and it'll get me to feel just as high as before.

Gonna run in thirty five.

No comments:

Post a Comment