November 07, 2011

It's the same Banana...

only Saging

I don't think it would have mattered if it were someone else, I would've given up my place for you. I wouldn't have given it up for some people but generally I would give it up. But something feels off. I hope I did the right thing although I'm starting to get paranoid. Paranoid of what, I'm not exactly sure. I really don't know what I'm supposed to be typing but I'll keep typing anyway.

Tomorrow is a Tuesday... Coding. I don't like waking up early but when I do wake up I don't mind staying awake. I like doing a lot of stuff in a day, especially during weekends. Sadly I usually don't get up early enough to seem to do a lot in the morning. So I instead stay up late to do stuff. When that happens I usually get up late the next day. It's confusing on what to do. I wish there was a way to balance that somehow, wake up early enough and be able to sleep late enough to do a lot of stuff. I should probably finish the stuff I start on... like this post which is really just my instantaneous thoughts typed so I don't forget. I am... not in the best of moods right now.

It'll get better tomorrow. But for now I must finish my Bio homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment