January 17, 2012

If the world were to end today...

I'd tell you how I feel.

But I wouldn't do anything about it.

But if it took me only the end of the world to make me say something...

This just tells me that it was too miniscule to be said on a normal day.

On a big day it's a simple thing... on a normal day it's smaller than small...

Maybe I'm just indecisive.
Maybe I can't really feel anything.
But what exactly am I feeling right now?
Why exactly am I feeling right now?

"You bleed just to know you're alive"

"I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell"

"Alone Again... Naturally."

I gotta find a newer, happier playlist.

I should start by stopping the song mentioned last from playing again.

But the melody is nice.

I should stop. But I don't. I still haven't.

Maybe I should never stop. Maybe I should stop.

Too many questions. They don't even have question marks.

CONFUSION. FRUSTRATION. DESPERATION.


POCKET of Sunshine: E

No comments:

Post a Comment