May 22, 2012

Paasa.

Pardon my use of that Filipino word in this otherwise English Speaking Blog, it's just that I have yet to encounter a word (there probably is, but I refuse to use it) that directly means it.

To explain Paasa is something that made you hope, in the context of this blog, it's someone who made you hope...

And it could be about anything. They could've made you hope, that there could be something more, but no! BOOM! FRIENDZONE...

But that's what this post is all about... They did make me hope, I thought there was nothing more, but no! BOOM! Missing Episodes! I'm saddened that I don't have all the episodes to Fate Stay / Night. And well it's because they had forgotten to lend me the other DVD. Probably not their fault seeing as their pretty forgetful at times... or a lot of times. But hey, friends are friends, gotta love them no matter who they are.

And Contrary to Popular belief  (and my belief), GoSick was NOT the first anime I finished watching. Rather It wasn't the first season of an anime I watched from beginning to end. I had finished Hayate no Gotoku (Hayate the Combat Butler) Season 1 first. I wasn't able to finish Season 2 though. The next Anime I finished was GoSick, last year. And I finished Elfen Lied, last month.

Either way you look at it... Paasa siya (She made me hope.)

No comments:

Post a Comment