December 08, 2012

This Weekend.

Oh hi, yeah, um... do you mind if you take my picture?

Oh sure ahaha. I'm Clara, freshman.

Sam, freshman too.

*click*

Haha, thanks. Do you want your picture taken?

That would be great!

Wait how do you...

*click*

You press the button in the middle.

Oh... there. Got it. Let me try again.

Um...?


*click*

Wait, sorry it's blurred, I'm a bit shaky.

Here, hold it like this.

Hm... oh that's easier haha.

*click*

I'm really not good at this.

Haha, this is alright thanks.

Yeah, thanks again. See you around!

See you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And he walked away... more of scurried away. It was awkward. More than that, she wasn't his type. She wasn't even a little bit appealing to him. He was just horrible at social interactions. Poor Sam :))

No comments:

Post a Comment