February 04, 2013

More procrastination posts.

I really don't know how Biology will fit into my future. I don't really want to be a doctor but maybe my four years will change that. Somehow studying plants and animals and writing papers (oh please no) is the Bio thing to do. Also field work seems fun :-bd. Marine Bio is interesting though I'm liking Botany too. Too bad Botany discussion is over for the semester. Zoology is starting and it seems to be alright, though it will probably more interesting as a comparative anatomy to humans discussion. Definitely not Cell Biology though. I know I'll have to deal with cells all the time, just hopefully not ALL THE TIME. Seriously, I know how to work a microscope, hell I know how to prepare slides (or I might have been lucky those two times, but still), but I don't know what the eff I'm looking for [sad face]. I think writing helps me start on the work I have to do. It's like ending my procrastination stage. Atleast I hope that's what it'll do right now.

It didn't feel like a wasted weekend because I got to play a lot, though I achieved nothing at all academic wise. *sigh* or love life wise *double sigh* Haha weird way to end this post with a comment like that but whatever.

END.

1 comment:

  1. I feel obligated to comment once in a while. But anyway, don't worry much about the love life issue. Love is there.... waiting for the right time to appear. The girl might not be "the one," but if you can appreciate her behind not being "the one," then that's fine and dandy. :)

    ReplyDelete