September 02, 2013

I'm pretty sure I haven't yet.

I have not said anything against you I think. If I have then pardon me. But if you tell me not to say anything I won't. You're my friend. I'm your friend. I won't tell them.

And yet I'm a hypocrite. I hang with them. Actually I just really hanging out where everybody is at. Except that's them... that's us. That should be EVERYBODY. Every-freaking-one of us. I shouldn't probably even matter because of my state right now.

Things should get fixed, and everyone should just help everyone get better together. Benefit of the doubt. Always be the bigger man.

Unless it's that 10B scammer person, in which case, just make her pay for what she did. And then forget about her. But pursue everybody else who was involved... better yet pursue everybody who was in the same condition as her.

~

Confrontation is big because you avoided the small arguments before. Woman up and face it, I think. I know I wouldn't want to either, but there'll be people who will be there for you. I'm here. They should all be there, not waiting for your fall, but to pick you up and bring you to where their standards lie.

That's the system... the majority rules :/ and regarding the 10B scammer people, the majority of their money is what makes them rule :(

No comments:

Post a Comment