January 29, 2011

"Blog" Type M

I never thought I'd give in to this feeling but now, I AM here blogging. Thanks to my friends I was persuaded to create a blog. They didn't force me, but they all had blogs and I wanted to find out how it was to type and post, and have people read and react to your posts. Then again, there is no one reading this blog (yet? :D). Ah well. Maybe there'll be some tomorrow. Although I guess it wasn't only these things that made me want to make a blog. I want to see how different I am when I'm writing and I'm hoping this blog will make me find out. I don't think I broadcast my thoughts enough and I'm thinking maybe blogging can be my outlet for this kind of thing.

I think some of my friends would object and say "I'm an open book" and stuff. But I don't think I am. I may speak out spontaneous thoughts like for puns, jokes, crazy ideas, you know, the like, but I can never really say what I feel inside. Don't think wrong of me, whatever I say, I mean (except maybe mean things) but I have a lot of questions that I've been pondering for awhile but have had no courage to ask (I'm still not asking them here, but you CAN ask me about them in private).

Before this post ends I probably should say why I named my blog "Black Mage Type M". I actually have no idea why, but I'm pretty sure the M is because I like the letter M :D. Black Mages are cool and really easy to cosplay (and I hope I will be able to make my costume) so I guess that's why this blog is called this way.

So wow that was a totally(?) random post. Maybe I'll get better at typing and posting, so maybe that's all for now. (That is in fact all for now :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment