February 20, 2011

Don't Bother Reading this Post

I haven't been able to post anything for the past few days. It's just that nothing of interest seems to be enough that it deserves a post. This blog is supposed to show a different side of me or to let myself evaluate myself. I haven't had a bad day for a while and so no negative emotions to report. It's been fun these few days, even if I haven't been anywhere noteworthy and haven't done anything. I'd like to feel the good emotions as they come along so I'm sorry if I live in them too long and won't be able to post about it. I don't think this post came out too well because it's not something negative, is there something wrong with that? I think I should avoid posts that talk about posts because I don't think I'm going anywhere with it. Ah well, I suppose I'll just have to see what tomorrow brings. (I reread the whole thing and it looks really stupid. So I changed the title. So sorry to you if you thought this post would be amazing :)))

Nothing Else Follows.
----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment