April 11, 2011

32 days gone

It's weird posting using a different computer (well, laptop actually) because the keyboard just feels different. I could always just use the USB keyboard I usually use because it is infact a plug and play USB keyboard, but whatever.

So what am I going to post? I don't know. No seriously, I just wanted to type something down, maybe hoping I could find a topic to write about. It's been a month since I last posted, exactly 32 days I think. I've been busy with school and playing games that there hasn't been a need to post anything. I think I started this because I wanted to broadcast things I couldn't before but I still have some posts which are still 'drafts' not because they're not finshed but because I'm afraid of posting them. It's weird, and I know that, it's just that I'm not ready to show people who I really am. I hope that this doesn't offend any of you, if I have any readers at all, but I guess I'm just not ready yet. Oh well maybe sometime soon I'll open up for reals, but not soon soon. So I still have nothing to post about, just wanted to type something I guess. Oh well... I hope I can get back to posting soon but there is my summer elective I'm taking, Field Biology, and it starts on the 19th and continues on for 2 weeks. I hope I can survive and that those that I'll be with, will be fun people. With the training and stuff, I think they are fun people, I just hope that it'll stay that way after the 2 weeks of Field Bio.

So that's it for this "post" because there really isn't anything in here. So read if you have time, although by now it's probably too late. I want to post stuff again :))

1 comment:

  1. epic lolz. :)) you better come back alive from Field Biology. I am hoping you get zero injuries. xD Have lots of fun. I learned that summer electives can be fun and there's actually lots to learn. It keeps your brain working. :D

    I'm still waiting. What exactly? Try figuring it out. Well, I'm waiting for something other than you telling me more about yourself. :P

    love. :>
    the person who's favorite Japanese food is maki. :))

    ReplyDelete