June 27, 2011

Hm... June comes to an end.

When June ends, I'll only have 9 months left. NINE MONTHS(!) until I graduate, and then I won't be a student of Pisay anymore. I'll see less of my friends. Hm... that's disappointing. I really like my friends, personally, I think I picked them really right these past four years. I wish there was something I could do before this school year ends. But I'm freaking out because this feeling died out (or atleast it should have / I think it did) ages ago. But now, maybe it's just me thinking too hard, but I want to have that one thing, that I've been wanting since I started going to Pisay(?). It's annoying really. Damn the summer, even though it was INCREDIBLY AWESOME. Damn summer camps, even though they were INCREDIBLY AWESOME. Damn friends, even though they are MORE INCREDIBLY AWESOME-ER-EST. Gah... It's so frustrating not knowing what to do. I'm not sure if I should give up. And I don't think I can have it right now. Even if I was eventually free to have it, a minimum of 3 months of preparation. Gah... I hope no one ever finds out what I'm trying to say in this post. But in case you do, please, please, please, don't tell anyone. Ask me if you want, but only me, EVER. This is my first ever "Will Never See the Light of Day." post that will actually be public to you readers. I feel that this is ambiguous enough. Hm... maybe not enough. Gah. Damn summer, and summer camps, and my AWESOME friends. Makes me think.

Am I over thinking this? Should I just be happy with what I have? But, then I'll never find out. There are a lot of things that I've never found out, but I don't want this to be one of these times. Must be free... But I can't. I don't think I'm supposed to be. Nine point something months to go before I'll never find out... the clock is ticking.

Also Damn coincidences. They're lol which shouldn't be included in this post but it is well worth noticing. Damn you coincidence.

(I must get better at writing posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment