June 26, 2011

I Brush My Teeth Naked

As weird as it sounds, yes, I brush my teeth naked. Well not all the times I brush my teeth, usually during at night before going to sleep. You see my basic routine is as follows:

1. Grab towel, head for bathroom
2. Hang towel, take of clothes
3. Go into bathroom, lock door

4. Turn on shower, once wet, turn it off
5. Shampoo hair, then rinse
6. Soap my face and upper body, rinse again
7. Soap lower body, rinse but don't turn off shower
8. Stay under water, turn off shower
9. Flush Toilet
10. Brush my teeth.
11. Grab towel, dry off


I do this routine every night, and during mornings with no school, because I usually have breakfast then shower. When there is school or an event, I skip brushing my teeth and brush my teeth after eating downstairs. So really, I do brush my teeth naked, I don't have to, I just do, but not all the time. It's weird I guess but I'm just really lol because I'm actually posting about it. Now that's weird.
Oh well. I love showers. I love them. More of, I love cold showers. I hate showers with hot water, actually, traumatized of showers with hot water. When I was a kid we were staying some where cold, probably Tagaytay or Bagiuo, and so it was bath time. Yey bath time! I go into the shower and then there are two knobs! TWO KNOBS! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHICH ONE WOULD GET ME WATER?! So I asked my mom! Yey! There's water! She turns it off and tells me to use the one she had just opened. So I go into shower, still afraid to use the knob, so I call for her again. She opens the knob then BAM! HOT WATER! GAH! HOT WATER! AAAAHHHHH!!! Ok, done emoting. But yeah, ever since then, NO MORE HOT WATER. Before going to sleep, cold shower, preparing for school in the morning, cold shower. Wake up at 5am for Boy Scout, cold shower, shower after getting wet by the cold rain, cold shower!

So why bother posting about these things, they have no meaning to anyone but me. Yeah, well my blog, my posts :)). But seriously, I really thought I had something planned that's why I started typing but oh well. Maybe I'll put in a lesson or two worth learning next post, whenever that may be. Hm... Atleast you'll walk away from this post knowing, I brush my teeth naked (but I don't HAVE to) and I love cold showers (like really love cold showers)!

No comments:

Post a Comment