July 03, 2011

Bucketlist

Bucketlist
Continue to read more








If you thought you'd find out what my Bucketlist would be well, you wish. I'm not going to be posting my list yet because I don't have it yet. I might have individual wants to accomplish but they haven't been compiled yet. As I think about this list though, I realize that I can't put it up anyway because, well reasons better for me to know and you to find out when it is time that you may find out. Although know one thing atleast, I want to buy a shirt for myself, that's part of my list. And then there is this person I have to get to know more. So that's two things but oh well. There are so many things I wanna put but I don't wanna list it down here. I'm just repeating what I've been saying for the past few sentences maybe I'll stop. Yeah. You guys should stop reading I'll probably stop typing anyway. WTH am I doing up anyway :)). So yeah Stop Reading Right Now. Exit that Tab RIGHT NOW!





























THE GAME
(I warned you :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment