July 18, 2011

Did I ever mention, I'm shallow and very selfish :D

Finding out that I had the same birthday as a certain "you-know-who", it made me think, will I grow up to be like him? It's been a really weird month and half (YES, 7 and half months left). I'm still really thinking about that thing but it's getting harder to not think about. Hm... Maybe I should stop sleeping in math and physics :)). Hm... Maybe I should stop trying to make my life more exciting. Hm... Maybe I should study chem. Maybe I'm a hopeless... hm... Ah well. 5 days to go I suppose.

Hey, if you're reading this, you were not helping :)). We're so bad at this, as you have said. I can keep it on, but you should probably do something. This is real I think. So yeah... I have a lot of thinking and testing to do. I LOVE HALF-DAYS. THANK YOU MONDAY.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maki!!! When's your birthday again? And he's a bastard but he's a really cool and smart and philosophical and emo person and i am such a fangirl and haha don't worry you're not going to end up like him :P though it wouldn't be too bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. dammit. obvious pala na ako ito :(

    ReplyDelete