August 30, 2011

Good Read.

I still wonder why I even bother with this. There's still something stopping me or something that's bringing me back. Not much has changed. Yeah, it's true. Underneath it all, nothing's changed. Not ever. It was the same as before, during, and after.

I think I may be up to no good or possibly readying to be up to no good. I'm excited to see what will happen this year, and I wonder, which one I am. Hm... I still can't post properly; I'm still afraid of posting actual details, that's why my posts seem so uncoordinated. I don't wanna post something that I know I don't want anybody to see. And yet, I created this blog for that purpose. To record my thoughts, and to tell the world what I know. I still feel embarrassed and this is just all talk. But I'm gonna get better. Way way way better. I'm gonna get over it. I'm gonna grow up.

But not yet. I don't wanna grow up too fast. I wanna enjoy this last year. It feels so fast, yet the days feel so slow. I'm.... I'm.... rambling again I think. Hm.... Enough of this nonsense I'm gonna go think up some stuff.

But still, why do I even bother? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment