September 03, 2011

Melt with You.

I get it now. Or I have for awhile but I just haven't admitted it.

I don't follow your rules therefore, you won't follow mine.

It's a simple as that. No matter how much you tell two people, you're cute together, you guys should be a thing, or something of the sort, they won't if they don't want to. If any other person tries to pair you up with another, it doesn't matter if they want you to be together or not if you don't want to be together, you won't be.

I've messed up... I should really stop messing with relationships. It'll happen or it won't, for better or worse, I can't control that. Fortunately, they can! So I can still play match-maker (hopefully not a gay fat one), but I have to change my approach. I won't do it directly >:) I won't set-up dates, coordinating schedules, assigning to the same team, invite both to the same party, other things... (unless they want me to). I'll just have to change their view on the world.

If they think they want it, I'll help. Once they dedicate, I'll be there too. If they decide they don't wanna, I'll be there offering an ear or a crying shoulder. If they haven't decided, I'll help them go for it. It's not good to force anyone against their will, but if they're at least willing to try then I'll make them go for it.

But Alas!
(Alas!)

I can't do this until I've taken my own advice. I have to go out there, try it out first. Refine it, experiment, get better, MAKE PROFIT.

I'm just waiting for the most opportune moment to be able to run as fast as I can, far... far... FAR away. (Should be a different post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment