December 04, 2011

It must be True...

I've made a decision not to go to sleep early tonight. I guess it's because I was reading TV Tropes but that's just me trying to make me forget about you. I know that it's so incredibly stupid posting about you when I know that people could be reading this at this time especially right now because it's so incredibly late. What I'm trying to say is, I'm incredibly something-headed right now that I just wanted to post something about you. To finally not feel guilty about posting about liking you. There I said it. TV Tropes might have indeed just made my mind all that much clearer, or higher I'm not sure at the moment, but I guess this post will probably never see the light of day...

Okay... now for something more stupid than my first action. I really do like you. I really, really do. In the hopes that you'll never see this blog ever, ever again. I hope that I can at least make you happy without you ever knowing that I have feelings for you.

Now to shoot myself down... This is probably just puppy love if ever it is love. This is most likely even JUST infatuation or even worse, long unresolved sexual tension. Hmph. Give up. Now. Because there is no Rule of Romantic. You aren't a Dogged Nice Guy, or a Nice Guy to begin with, or The Hero. You're just ridiculously average...

Here's to hoping that there is a Rule of Romantic.
I'll be here for you.

(This is what happens when a friend is missing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment