June 17, 2012

Take the Risk.

they said...
You'll still be friends after they said.

I really don't know what side I'm on on this take the risk thing. Is it worth it? Will the positive outweigh the negative? Is it more likely to get a positive than a negative? Hell! Can you even get a positive?

I guess I don't wanna decide anymore. Or maybe I can decide, just someone else take the blame / responsibility if I'm wrong.

That aside... maybe I have what it takes. Maybe, if I tried. I haven't in a while now. It's a new beginning anyway, why not? Also this paragraph has no connection what so ever with the previous ones. I think I'm ready. I think I can face the responsibility now.

Rereading this whole thing, I think I may have said too much. But then it's not what you think, alright? I'm pretty much alive and well and not in chains. I'm pretty free here it's just that I remembered something. And well... OH NEVERMIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment