September 24, 2012

How does one brush their hair?!

The Walking Dead Game is cool, you guys should try it. I really like the point-and-click adventure, horror-action mix of it. And the gameplay is story based!

Yeah, that's right! I finally got to play a non-Facebook Game! Hurrah for me! Seriously though, this my latest console game since 2,  3, 4? weeks ago. The last one was Unchained Blades, First Person Dungeon Crawler. Alright overall probably needs better characters. Then again, I'm only on the 2nd chapter because the 1st chapter took me like forever! (Actually just 12hours then I'm already 2hours in the 2nd chapter.)

TapSonic and Fruit Ninja, yeah their games too but their on those tablet thingies. They're ruining the gaming industry, well more like competing with console gaming, but they're getting stronger and stronger everyday.

So Facebook Games. Yeah, got hooked to one which involved waiting hours and  hours for hours and hours of fun. I'm glad I tried to play, and succeeded in playing, The Walking Dead. Thank you Dad's laptop for working. Netbook is really out of date, I want a new one, but Netbook will always have special place in my heart.

And I think that's the end of this post.
No, really. It's the end.
The End.
See? Told you it was the The End.
Sincerely,
Me, the Author of this post
So yeah go, now! Stop wasting your minutes reading this part of the post because it's over.
OR IS IT?!
Yes, yes it is :D

No comments:

Post a Comment