September 26, 2012

Procrastination at its finest.

It's almost hell week and I'm not panicking at all.

Well, I'm probably panicking inside, especially after finding out about my 4th Math LT Score  (I am dissapoint in myself). But I'm not here to talk about that Math LT (*still can't get over*), I'm here to talk about, well... I don't know really.

I just feel like I'm procrastinating by doing other stuff.

Yeah found something else to do... took me like 30 minutes to finish the previous sentence. Magic is fun :D

EDIT: I think I'm just lonely :)) Seriously. I need someone to talk to. I know I have people to talk to but I'm not sure what to talk about so I'm looking for new people to talk to. I am a bad friend :)) Don't judge me :D Hm... And I think I know what I think I need but probably shouldn't need.

3 comments: