November 04, 2012

Back to School.

I'm starting my 2nd Semester tomorrow, well atleast, I'm enrolling for it tomorrow and I have some stuff to do like enlist in a class I didn't get through electronic enlistment. And at my school, well, they say you'll have a hard time because you'll have to line up and stuff. Hopefully my DS will keep me company tomorrow or actually, I hope I find my bloc(k)mates for company.

Hm... what else do I write about?

Well I went to my relatives today and it was alright. It's been more than a week since my great grandmother died, she was a hundred one by the way, and it was nice seeing my cousins and uncles and aunts. We ate some and then we played Monopoly deal and I won a small amount of prize money. Woopteedoo. I can't say I had fun but I can't say I didn't. Atleast I was able to spend my time not on my DS, you know, socializing and stuff ("Socializing").

Well as I said school starts tomorrow that means... well I dunno, less play time I guess. But yeah meeting new people and meeting up with people I already know, it'll be fun this semester. I'm excited I think, and I hope this excitement carries over to my future years in college, hopefully just 4 years at most :D

No comments:

Post a Comment