November 13, 2012

Cold Feet.

It's normal for me really. I go to sleep in a room with the AC on. I'm awake before I fall asleep though. And well yeah... Cold Feet.

I wake up kinda still. That's why I love the sun. It makes me feel alive and part of the world. You could call me solar-powered even. Though without the sun I'm just a few notches short of cheerful. Putting me around glad maybe?

No matter how many socks or blankets I put on, I'll always have cold feet.

What's important is that I live with it and use it to my advantage. The moment it wears off it's an even better feeling.

Yesterday = Yeah.

Today = Definitely.

Tomorrow = Most Probably.

But who cares?

Also side note, Timing was excellent today. Despite the lack of sunlight the universe seemed to cooperate with me. A side-r note, I hope I don't need to hunt for another damn notebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment