November 16, 2012

Why'd you have to go

and come back?

It was weird when you left. One person less in the group. I thought it would be the same and nothing would change. Except for maybe the lack of your seemingly quiet presence. Seemingly because we all knew you weren't the quiet type. But there was one thing you were quiet about... and when you came back... well it all went even more downhill.

Before you left, it was pretty fun with the group. Nothing was awkward everything was just fun. Well for me atleast. Obviously that wasn't the case. When you left, things started surfacing, and the most devastating for me, happened after the December break. When you came back, you didn't hang out with us as much; you always had plans. Though the times we did hang it was normal, just like the old times kind of thing, but it wasn't like the old times because you were gone even though you were there.

After December break I realized I was really being blind. I was turning away from what was. I never had a chance but you did. And you took it. But what happened? Tell me. I thought you had it covered. I thought you had a plan past that. Did you? Did it not work out? Could it have?
//Well I tried to take it and crashed and burned on that one

We don't hang out anymore though this semester we're going to be classmates. I don't mind though. It was a weird last few months. This past semester I hadn't heard of you and now here you are again. Though I heard you don't hang out anymore, well obviously. You do know why right? Right? I know you are that smart, that intelligent. I have no plans hanging out like we used to but if the universe tells me too then I'll be alright with that.

I guess I'm just feeling bad for the friendship that was lost. I'm sorry I didn't try to get it back to the way it was. But the normality of you gone... I thought everything was set.

Maybe someday we'll all hang out sometime. Maybe when you guys stop avoiding each other. Maybe when it all gets un-awkward...

Okay, let's face it that's going to be impossible. Atleast say hi next time. Even just the next time.

But yeah. You still... You're still... I've forgiven you, though it's not my place to have been hurt. But I'll remember that...

But I'll remember the old times too.

//Does this sound like it's for a girl? o.o
//Not really senti-mode just remembered some stuff because of homework.
//Inspired by other posts about other friends

No comments:

Post a Comment