January 27, 2013

I know what I want to do after this

SAMURAI X MARATHON!!!

I finally got a copy and hopefully will finally have time to watch. If it's not this it'll be still trying to save Skyrim.

So tests per major this week and two majors so that's four tests in total. One tomorrow, two the next day, and the last on Saturday. Then of course there's the Math which I hope I won't have a problem with.

I really want to get high grades for this. I really owe it to my parents who have raised me well (it's well enough for me, and I'm really grateful) and of course to all the taxpayers who are paying for my tuition fees.

I want to get high grades for myself too because I know I can do it, I know I have to prove it so I can deserve it, so I will.



Whee~ I'll edit that out tomorrow. Hopefully *shrugs*

. . .

On second thought I'll stick to my games and such. I still have something to prove before I think I'm ready for that. (Turns out I edited it out even before I published it the first time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment