January 29, 2013

NEVERMIND!

I feel so frustrated. But someone's right about one thing. I'm good at bottling things up.

And it hurts just enough to make me keep wanting more. Haha. Actually that's not how I feel but it seemed pretty poetic to say that.

In other news, I'd like to say I'm in love, like hopelessly head over heels in love, but I'm not in love. I am upset. And frustrated. And I am smiling. That's what's important.

It doesn't matter what I feel really. It's what I make people believe I feel and therefore what they feel. I know   I don't make a big enough impact on other's emotions, but I'd like to.

I want to feel important. Every now and then. I just want to be someone for someone.

I don't want to be alone, what use is bottling things up if there's no one there to open you up.

I have used to many "I"s and now I am selfish and self-centered.

Something should be done. Something. Panic should not be done. Panicking.

I can't seem to get out of my "I" thing.

It's more than the test I took today. More than the amount of time I spent saving Skyrim today. More than the weekend that felt it was wasted. More than the last week's breaks not being filled.

It's my whole life that feels like it's not crescendo-ing up to anything. It's not exciting.

Something can be done. I think.

I think I feel lonely. But I have friends. I call them friends. I like them. They're nice.

What am I to them? I don't care. They're my friends.

OH NEVERMIND YOU!

JUST GAHHHH

TELL ME! JUST FREAKING TELL ME! JUST BEFORE I DO ANYTHING STUPID! I JUST WANT A REAL ANSWER.

I hate my intuition so you have to tell me. It has to be concrete. I can't go assuming things will or will not happen. I shouldn't. But I still am.

I need more direction. No, just a narrower road maybe.

I feel lost. I need someone... assertive.

Hm... Yeah. :close enough:

And as much as I'm embarrassed to say it.

I need a hug. I want a hug. From you. From all of you.

I am selfish. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever.

But I don't mind. I never mind. I... nevermind.

I want to keep typing. And typing. And typing.

Until it's tomorrow. Until I have to wake up. Until I have to take my tests.

UNTIL I GET AN ANSWER FROM YOU in a relaxed subtle way.

I don't like walls of text. Here! Have lots of sentences separated by lines of spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment