January 15, 2013

Quadrants.

With the increase in technological advancements I have realized that the degree of urgency of things to be done has also increased.

Though this observation may have just arisen from this particular case I'd like to show what I have been thinking about.

With the increase in technological advancements, teachers have decided that we, the students, are more capable of producing more output in a smaller amount of time.

Sadly this is true and should be prevalent but is not.

Actually I'd like to write a whole report on why technology is good for this and how it is also technology that is hindering this (I have no idea, nor do I have the time now to rephrase that)

but I have something due tomorrow. I started today. Not a problem I hope. It's just that this time feels different. I am panicked. must be the overlapping emotions maybe? Maybe. I hope. I am panicking.

Help :))

No comments:

Post a Comment