January 10, 2013

My head needs sleep.

It just doesn't feel right. I think to much and I get distracted a lot. And now I'm feeling paranoid. Does no one care? Do I not answer? Or is there just nothing going on?

I wasn't busy this afternoon so I lazed around waiting for something to be going on. There was nothing. Looks like the world was with me on this one.

... I think.

Just too much thoughts. Too much processing. That's what I like to call it but really it's just the same old thing again and again and again.

I can't do it. I don't think I can. I act all brave and ready for it. Then I see it, and I know I'm scared. I think about it. Alone... and it works out in my head. Because I'm simulating it in my head wrong. There's not a single person that did what I wanted them to do. I'm crazy I think.

I'm close to it. I just need some sleep.

Please let me sleep. Please just please oh please. Please. Just. Go. To. Sleep. BlackMage.

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment