January 08, 2013

Vacation: Over.

Well atleast I got a few achievements unlocked well more of achievements I have yet to unlock but are now available to me :))

3DS - Woohoo! Pokemon X / Y is gonna be epic and so are the already out games (KH:3D, Adventure Time, MG:Snake Eater, Gosh so many come to mind :)) )

DSLite Love - Despite a new 3DS, my DSLite comes into use again (sorry PSP :)) ) Devil Survivor 2 and I'm actually almost half way. Atleast I think I am.

New Laptop - which means moving on from saving Morrowind and Cyrodiil and now on to the Nordic country of Skyrim!

- This also means I have a PS2 Emulator now! Persona 4, Kingdom Hearts, you better watch out. Also why not Shadow of the Colossus and/or Ico and the other game in the series?

Anime Watching - P4: The Animation finally finished so I guess I'll watch that soon (but what's the point in watching it and playing the game, they're kinda the same story anyway XD)

-Rurouni Kenshin! I think a non-online copy will be available to me soon. Fingers crossed on this one.

Magic: The Gathering - SNAKEFORM! Thank you Christmas for getting me sets of blue/green cards. Excited to try out my new deck!

Japanese - I think I have the resources I need to learn Japanese. Now all I need is the motivation (which is actually reading Japanese Game Text... Yeah I wanna learn this)

That's it for now though ahaha. Nothing academic here. What would you expect over vacation? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment