June 01, 2013

I don't want to go back to school

because I haven't gotten my sleep pattern right yet.

I thought I was on my way, I was waking up before noon now. But from this post you'll know that I'm still awake at 2 in the morning. Also, that I'll be taking a bath soon. Well a shower. What? Cold showers at 2am not normal for you? (I think I've had that as a topic before...) Anyway... I want to play more. But, what to play? I ask myself that question all the time. ALL THE TIME. So when exactly do I play if I'm preoccupied with asking myself that question. I just play whenever. I hope that I'll get to keep my 3DS during the semester. Like have it out during weekdays and such. I'll be 18 this semester so I think I deserve that privilege. Though I guess that comes with the responsibility that I study for the courses I have this semester. If I get the one (or two) that still eludes me that is. I hope I get a slot. I really need/want it. It'll be fun in a non-coursemate class where they all know each other. I hope that the friendships I collect are not single-sem kind of things though. I hope. I really hope. Then again, don't I have too many friends? Wait, why would that be a problem? I mean, don't more friends, mean more fun? It's weird having circles that don't intersect, I think other people have these problems too. I should be glad I actually have more than a few circles I care deeply about. I'm just afraid that when my friends of two different circles meet, they find out that I'm not the me I am when I'm not with them. I'm afraid I'm not me when I'm with different people. And I don't want to decide which one of those "me's" I am, if any. Or is it possible that I am all those... and more? What is this like an Turn Based RPG with Random Generating Dungeons where you fuse Demons, er... Personas to get even more powerful Personas where you get stronger and stronger based on the links you have with people around you? More than that, does that mean I could possibly be a synthetic, solid, moldable, hydrocarbon-based polymer?

. . .

I don't want to be fake.
//Not to say that by going back to school I'll be fake, or would that be that I would be fake again? But wouldn't meeting new people during the new semester mean having to live up to another one of the personas that they've thought you be? Wait, why would it be about other people? It should only be you, you, you. More importantly, it should be me, me, me. Just me, what I think about me, and me and my interactions with those who are worrying about them, what they think about themselves, and our interactions with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment