May 28, 2013

I've finally figured it out, Master Jedi.

QT-pt

I think I might be fluent in AoS too.

I don't need a girlfriend right now. I can't have one right now. (Not that there is anyone actually -_-")

It's just that I feel guilty that I'm jealous when other people are together. I feel jealous of the hugs.

And it's that I just want a girlfriend for the contact and not the connection.

I don't want a girlfriend because I want to love. I want a girlfriend because I want to show how I love.

I want to love because there is hugs and kisses and holding hands.

Right now, I'm afraid that that is all love is to me right now.

Until I figure out whether I love because I love her, or I love because I'd love to be with her, I'll be here.

Stuck in limbo.

But damn, I want a hug -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment