June 12, 2013

Rest, Retire, Subclass.

The extra skill points made it easier to grind back up, and in essence the build is the same.

Offensively atleast. It's much more offensive now, so that's something that should be noted. And instead of taking damage, I hope to just evade or finish of the battle before taking too much.

And now for a real life parallelism.

The rest has done nothing overall I think. I'm still up to my old ways. I'm hoping I can finally change my build though to something that hits harder, or does more hits over time, and yet takes less time to finish an encounter. Though today the build is earlier and the timing more convenient so I think that it's starting of as a good dungeon. So welcome to Stratum 2, I've mapped BF1, just one more area unmapped. So it's just the Random Encounters I need to handle. It'll be interesting to see if I can finally get away from routine. I hope I do. Here's to exploring and less grinding :D

Also, sub-classing. No points in my subclass skills yet. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment