August 01, 2013

Not In Despair.

Weird. I should be panicking, like really panicking, about my chemistry problem set due tomorrow, but I'm not. I don't know why-y! If our love~ is tragedy, why are you my remedy~? If our love's~ insanity, why are you my remedy~?

Seriously, though. It's only in my Chemistry subject now, that I'm not worried about. I'm not failing, but I'm not passing with flying colors either. I guess it's just I don't really know what I'm up against because I'll only be taking the tests for these next week. It sucks because I don't know how I'm doing because I'm feeling great about it and yet I can't even answer this problem set without doubting my answer. I think I can definitely relearn this, like learn this by heart, over the weekend. Yeah, Tiwala*.

Also, I keep missing my chance to Throwback Thursday T-T. Oh well.

And note to self: You have Saturday stuff to do. SO DO IT! Not much play for you! You may enjoy after the Chem Long Tests. Hooray for staying awake during your Bio Class! (Seriously, that's a real improvement! :D) Gambatte!

*Tiwala ~ Faith. It's my current motto right now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment