January 26, 2014

Aaaaaaaand she's taken T-T

I still haven't changed a bit. I admit, I've been watching more TV series' and I even downloaded Korra season 2... I'm nocturnal now though. It's not something to be proud of, and I'm not proud of. I definitely can and will change that. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I slept at night... because I always sleep past 12mn, which is not night; then again it is called midnight :)) But past 12mn it's a.m. which means morning! (Well I guess it means before midday, literally. And before midday is day / morning, right? :)) )

So yeah, screw this lifestyle. Because I sleep in ALL my classes. Especially my Chem classes. It's like I don't even try to stay awake :/ And I can't though, which sucks... so yeah. Hoping I'll fix my body clock (fix = get it the way, adults expect it to be) and then graduate with honors. So glhf to me!

Also, currently watching: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Will be watching: Legend of Korra Season 2
Just recently watched: Fate Zero and before that, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate (Love, Elections & Chocolate)

//Still can't get over the fact that SooYoung has a boyfriend T-T
//but I'm totally happy that she's happy with someone...
//who isn't me T-T :))

No comments:

Post a Comment