February 20, 2014

Penis.

//The title was suggested by a friend. Hm... I'm not blogging where I normally blog just in case you were wondering

BUT GRARARARAR CHEM GAMING AGAIN T-T EXCEPT FOR EVERY SUBJECT EVEN THOSE THAT DON'T NEED / AREN'T CHEM T-T

I have 0 self-control I need to reroll that stat. But I don't know if I have anymore rerolls :/ It's either that or I must gradually get +1 increases BUT I HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL TO GRADUALLY INCREASE MY STATS!

It's a freaking cycle! Unable to level up self-control because self-control is 0 T-T my other stats go down too but my gaming stats grow yet it's not even proportionate to the loss :/

WHAT THE HELL DO I EVEN WANT WITH MY LIFE?!

Seriously? I need either a primer or to fail because I think my pride stat is too high that even at the lowering of my stats, I'm not affected T-T

I DON'T WANT TO FAIL. WHAT IS MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. TOO MUCH LIMBO.

I NEED A BREAK. Actually I make to much time for breaks T-T.

I need to face my problems, but I can't because the problem is my face...

Well actually my facade. I'm supposed to be a genius slacker. BUT I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH MY OWN FACADE T-T I'm feeling really cynic today because of all the negative energy I haven't been able to channel out. I need to punch or wrestle someone until I can't move anymore.

I have a paper due tomorrow that I haven't started and I don't have any sleep in the sleep bank right now. Just FML FML FML FML. It's always like this T-T WHAT IS THIS LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment