March 13, 2014

Nitrogen.

That's what I missed last meeting in Chem.
And I didn't go to a single meeting of Physics this week. I'm not entirely sure if that was my tenth absence or what. If it is, I have no idea how to tell my parents that I failed my Physics due to cutting class. I hope I can still write my signature on this week's attendance sheet, this week. I really hope so. T-T

I REALLY need to end the cycle. The fact that I'm NOT exempted from my Math Finals is freaking saying something. It's so embarrassing T-T I need to get my xhit together one last time.

Rather, it should be the last time I need to, for all the future times it will already be together before I even need it to be together.

So here's to the impossible because the impossible is an achievement. NO TO FINALS. After this Semester I will not take a Finals that isn't required, and if it were required, I don't need to go to it to pass.

Madness? No. This is... yeahp, it's madness!

~~~

Chaotic Good.

It's a burden to know what is good and to just feel you're supposed to do what is good, but still do what feels good.

But yeah, definitely no to un-freedom :-bd

No comments:

Post a Comment