April 05, 2014

Foolish Fools! *whips*

Who ever invented April fools is a genius and fooled everybody that Pranks are only permittable on April 1st. Ahahahaha. Fools!
Don't hurt anybody, and don't take it too seriously, and everybody should be fine.

What I should take seriously though is that I took my BioChem Finals without studying. Ahahaha. I don't remember posting it here, but I had given up on it. I really had. But the scores were returned, and I have just enough to take the removals. If I pass that I won't have to take this subject again.

This is what I've been wishing for the whole semester. My chance to redeem myself. If I can pass this and not have to take the subject again, I will get through my next 2 years in college pretty well. "I will" because I'm fixing my stuff. Yeah I am.

Just to update, I ran for Academics Committee Chair for the organization I'm in, and won, so that's a plus one in my responsibilites. After this semester I'm never taking a Finals that isn't required, and even if I don't take a required Finals I should still be able to pass. My parents are having money problems, we're in debt, like by a lot so I have to be a bit smarter with my money. I'm considering getting a part-time job even with my summer class, bonus points if I can keep it secret and surprise them with my first paycheck and make them cry or something (so melodramatic xD). I really like playing games!

I learned a new thing about dating... I think. Something about defining the relationship, and treating it as "let's continue this" or "let's stop this" thing. I think this is why being steady is something. Probably still shouldn't flirt with other chicks if you're dating someone and you definitely shouldn't flirt with other chicks if you're steady with someone. Sorry to non-straight, not men who are reading this, I am a straight dude so my examples are definitely straight.

Note though, I think that it doesn't matter if you're in love with a male or a female because kissing them feels the same, it's just different if you love someone I guess xD weird but yeah. (still straight though xD not sure I'm open to being in a relationship with a dude :)) prolly not xD)

So yeah Dating. That is more responsibility. Don't know if I want more responsibility or not. Maybe more will keep me on track better, or more will kill me and just make me fail more people. I can change! I believe I can.

Promises shouldn't broken. Don't promise anything you can't do/give. So yeah.

//WOOH LONG POST BUT STILL JUST JUNK. NEED MORE CREATIVE STUFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment