February 16, 2011

Cut, here and here.

I cut myself during class yesterday with a cutter. It's an inch long on my left hand between the base of the index finger and the thumb. I just thought of it now but this cut is like a cut on your heart (I know these analogies are cliche but come on let me try one).

I've been having trouble stretching my left hand. I can't wear a glove or bat for softball so I had to sit out the game yesterday. It's really weird too when there is no scab that when i stretch it it's okay but when there is a scab it stings. Maybe when you're loving it's also like that. When you don't mind the heartbreak, it's easy to love again. And yet when you try to close it, to fill it, when you try to love it's so hard. Then again I can't properly use this kind of analogy or the word love properly, I'm not sure I've experienced it for a person in the romantic way yet. Yes, Infatuation, but maybe Love, not yet.

1 comment:

  1. wow. i never knew that letting you cut the bottle would lead to a blog post. :D

    ReplyDelete