February 14, 2011

So What about Nobodies Like Me?

Who have no hearts...

Infatuation is so unfair. All the sights and the smells, all the hormones making me think I'm in love. And then I think, am I in love? Then the day of infatuations comes and everybody is trying to fall in / forget about love. But what about me? Think. Think. Think. Consider. Consider. Consider. No Action at all. Don't get me wrong though, I like Valentines, although what is a 'Valentine'? Is it an object of affection? Is it like chocolate or a card? Is it a person? Some one very dear to your heart? I don't know and I don't know if I'll ever find out.

Before I end this post I just wanna say, I'm sorry to my friend Mr. E, who wanted to give something to Ms. H today. I had to come along and ruin it :)). Sorry E. Sorry H. (I think you guys look good together though.)

So, as the day ends to another "Day of Hearts" or "Heart Day" or whatever can I just ask...


Will YOU be my Valentine?

No comments:

Post a Comment