February 05, 2012

30-Minute Extension.

To Do List:
[X] Prom
[X] Tick off first item in To Do List
[X] Tick off second item in To Do List

Hehehe.

So I haven't seen anyone post anything yet about prom so I'll go first (despite having to do Bio I'll start with this). Prom was nice this year too. As a black man once said though, "The only thing they had over us was the pocketwatch". We didn't have a buffet, although I doubt I would've gone back. They had a low ceiling, nuff said. Once again, pocketwatches > passports. Cotillion? That was a war?! Photo booth... I didn't get a pic (maybe my fault though). Hosts? Meh. Dance floor, all right.

Dance with the guys... Check. Dance with the girls.... Check. Not Dance with some people... Check (Although maybe not on purpose... or wasn't it?). I wish there was more Iced Tea though, but the water was nice. The tables were not round the company was so-so. The Dance floor was whee~

To all those I danced, Thank you. To all those who let me dance them, Thank you. To all those that were cute together, Ayiieee. To all those who made my night wonderful, Thank you.

There's really not much to be said about Prom this year. It was fun. They were amazing. We all were. I think I learned how to Dougie too but whatever.

Next dance, I want a slow dance, just a dance. Whee~

Oh yeah I didn't have a date! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment