May 02, 2012

May.

Yes, there IS hope. I think. I dunno. I hope. See? There it was. Here it is again. Hope.

I really don't know what to think anymore, but I know what I'm hoping for. Maybe wishes at 11:11 don't come true. Maybe 100 yellow cars or 100 airplanes caught won't grant me something. Maybe 1000 cranes aren't enough. But I know that hope is enough... because there is a God out there who listens to my prayers. He hears me hoping.

Maybe it's not for me. Maybe all the effort is futile. I don't mind... It's been a great experience this life. But even if it doesn't work out, I won't let that bring me down. I'm not gonna give up just because it didn't work. I will have learned something new and hopefully be able to apply it to a next time. So Life bring me what you want.

I still don't know...

But I'm still hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment