June 09, 2012

Bad thing? Good post?

I'm here to disprove said title. But seriously... Next time, please be there! PLEASE! Just just don't make me hope. It's easy! All you have to do is text or IM me or hell, PM me! Just please next time?

It was an amazing day. I can't believe so much could happen in a day. Well I could, but these string of events... Good memories I think.

And then... to quote a movie...
"BOOM!"
 A sudden realization. There is no point... because I'm not willing to risk everything. A friendship... I'm willing to risk... Friendships... Goshdarnit! SUNK MY BATTLESHIP!

GRARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARA

But it's fine... It's gonna be fine. Soon... but not now.

I hope you never see this thing. I hope you never see this thing. I have a feeling it doesn't even matter... and I'm not important enough for you to see this. EVER.

"Boom..."

No comments:

Post a Comment