October 29, 2012

The Elder Scrolls

So far, I've played Morrowind, Skyrim, and Oblivion, in that order. That's 3, 5, and 4, respectively by the way. I think I'm really into the Sneaky, Lockpicking, Pickpocketing, Blading / One-handedness, Marksmanshipping type. Except in Skyrim where I'm a Mage-Theif-Archer Hybrid thing. It's really fun, addicted to Oblivion right now because I can have it running somewhere near and I'm not going to read any FAQs as I did in Morrowind. It killed the experience for me to know what was this what was that, who was the best who was the worst, why this why not this, I'd rather find out by myself now. Although help like, oh should I steal this or not, like what I did in Skyrim is alright I think. As long as I don't try to become the BEST FREAKING CHARACTER WITH MORE THAN MAXIMUM STATS, because it's in trying to become the best that I get discouraged and stop trying. So I guess I'm content with myself right now and maybe I'll find a way how I can better myself. Maybe not be the best, maybe just better? I think better than myself is the best me I can be so yeah. Or should I strive to be the best? o.o Because it's really hard rolling stats and perfecting level-ups. Seriously. I think I should take what life gives me and make the best out of it, instead of going for the unreachable best and become one of the worst. Hm... sounds to me like giving up, or politics.

By politics I mean, everybody tries to become the president or some government official, but for what? To change the World? Ahahahaha. Everyone just hates you after anyway, well atleast that's how it's going right now. It kinda sucks. And well maybe this view on politics, well, you know, it kinda sucks too. Maybe that's why we're not getting the right people, it's because good people know that they'll become bad people if they go in to this. And well bad people, don't really have anything to lose. But good or bad is really subjective, and I know there is a grey area for this but hm... makes  you think.

Well whatever, I'll find something to do with my life. And in my Elder Scrolls' characters' lives. Just, hm... leave it to me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment