November 22, 2012

Dreams... again?

Well no I didn't have a dream recently but if I did and I remembered...

What if what happens in a dream actually does happen? And all you have to do is to get the courage to say, I know this happened not just in a dream. And then it just becomes real. Like you wake up from your dream. Your dream, your dream girl, you were hers and she was yours. But in real life she isn't... or is she? What if she does remember that dream too but she thinks it's just a dream too. What if you went up to her and said, in my dream... and she says, I remember.

That could be a movie or a book I suppose. Maybe you just have to let the other people be aware that you were in the dream together because it was real... they just thought they were in a dream so they forgot it. What if you could hold on to your dreams? Well screw that plan! Then you wouldn't get the tingly feeling when you remember parts of it and want to know more. It's not yours to keep... It's just a dream a figment of your mind.

You can have plenty more, some you can live in.

Wait are these dreams or dreams now? I can't tell where I'm going with this.

Just... Conspiracies alright. Just let people know. Let them remember. Your dream. Our dream. Our reality.

//And because I'm not pleased with how this post worked out I'm going to write another one... maybe :))

No comments:

Post a Comment