November 21, 2012

I almost failed the friend test.

//Now for a post that does not involve staying up, printing, and proving you are a true friend.
//Okay, maybe the true friend part could be part of this story.

Today (yesterday) was alright day. I'll probably always start with that statement but we'll see. So I got up at a later because sir announced that there wouldn't be Bio Lec tomorrow. But I still got to school around the time I usually arrive. I got there and conversed with high school friends and it was alright. I was just there actually occasionally making side comments just listening in on their conversations while I was defeating the 8th gym in Pokemon Black 2. I finished and we still had time left before Bio Lab but I decided to go on anyway. Before playing I had already copied the questions I needed to answer for Chem Lec which was due tomorrow (today) so I went to the Bio Lab room. I got there and of course the teacher hadn't arrived, making small talk with some of my blocmates but I decided to ask my groupmates for answers to the lab activity we continued that day.

//I'll do a complete narrative some other time though a lot of things happened today (yesterday-now) so we'll see if I continue this or not. :D
//But it's out here because... I dunno I don't like drafts that already have some kind of thing going on except if they're Will Never See Posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment