November 27, 2012

She stares into your soul.**

Spent my Monday just trying to get my phone to be faster. Honestly I think my previous phone was faster even if it wasn't an android phone. Then again I've only spent a day on this one so I guess it'll have the year to prove itself. I hope it gets better because it can't play most apps o.o I can't even Fruit Ninja :< atleast I can watch videos now and read pdfs! And browse the net better and play songs better(?)

Hm... It's like I can't believe it. Seriously. I need to do something because I really want to now. I really want to do something. And I want to succeed even more so. Haha. Weird segue right? Kinda hiding the last few bits of sentences here :))

I want so badly. I think I can get. So I will try for. Wish me well. Thanks.

EDIT: What the o.o one view already? :))
++ Skyfall was awesome :D I wanna watch Wreck-It-Ralph and Silent Hill Revelations and the other Horror stuff coming out and Les Miserables!!! I have watched Looper and Breaking Dawn 2, too :D
//Just more random posting!

EDIT2: Her eyes. They sometimes don't agree but even then they're still beautiful. I wish I could've admired them even way way back. There's just something about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment