November 25, 2012

Routine Life: going through the motions

And that's why I hate weekends. Rather, I hate weekends because it has the lack of routine. I really like keeping to a schedule or hm... no not really... just something being normal. But not just going through the motions. Or is it worth going through the motions if there's always that one single motion that makes your heart jump? I love weekends because I can play. But I hate getting out of them because I have to start working. It's the work that's hard... it's the starting that's the problem. Like riding a bicycle, once you push off it's just easy. Albeit there may be some roadblocks or bad roads ahead, you'll be able to cruise through those.

And what was I talking about again? :))

Well whatever. I want a more free blog a blog I want can speak Filipino in but not this one because well... I just don't wanna. So yeah might new blog somewhere else.

But it's the starting to new blog that'll be hardest :))

No comments:

Post a Comment