March 15, 2013

It's not over 'til it's over.

Chem Tests will be occupying my weekend sadly. I thought when I finish the week I'd be able to rest during the weekend but I guess it won't be the very restful. After Chem is done I still have to face Bio next week and the week after but since it's a Major, I guess I should have expected it. But more than that, since it's a Major I should have done my best for it. I regret taking that minor class which I still have to take the Finals next Friday. It was just a minor but I spent so much time on it I neglected Bio... well not even neglected. I spent sleepless nights for that minor so I was always sleeping during Bio at 7am. I'm not impressed with myself but I suppose that's what the next semester is for. Hopefully I can get the minimum I need to retain my privilege/scholarship status. Highly unlikely though unless some magic occurs. I'm pretty sure I'll pass my minors at the very least and get good grades for the rest of my subjects. Except for yeah Bio... It's embarrassing, my Major and it's what I'm not excelling at. Well it'll only be a failure if I give up on Bio because of this. So I accept the challenge. I shall triumph over Bio. I shall excel. For the untarnished truth and all that. I'll improve. And keep on improving. WATCH ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment